Energy prices are on the rise again after almost 18 months of falling/stable prices. The benefits of fixing your tariff for the next 12 months are even greater now.
Why not sign up to Energy Deal- a hassle free/no obligation way to see if you can save money on your energy bills.
Energy deal is open for registration from 6 December 2016
Residents who’ve registered for previous rounds of Energy Deal will need to re-register each time they wish to take part in subsequent rounds.
Registration is quick and easy, the hardest part is finding the information on your energy bill/statement that you wish to register, i.e:-
- The name of your current energy tariff
- annual energy consumption in kwhs
- the name of your current supplier
Residents without access to the internet can call 01304 872428 (until 3.30pm on 13 February 2017) and leave their contact details. Callers will receive a call back from Dover District Council to complete the registration form.
How does it work?
- Energy providers will compete to offer you the best Energy Deal at a reverse auction on 14 February 2017.
What happens then?
- You get a personal offer (all tariffs fixed for 1 year) showing you whether you can save- offers will be sent out from 27 February 2017.
- If you want to switch the deadline to accept the offer is 28 March 2017 (you’ll will be helped through the process).