Kent County Council Response to second lockdown
- Household Waste Recycling Centres will remain open for socially distanced use and can be booked here.
- Social care for children and adults will continue as before
- KCC will continue to support schools to remain open to pupils all the while Government says it is safe for them to do so
- Bus services will continue to run and are being provided in accordance with Government guidance
- Country Parks and Public Rights of Way will remain open for exercise
- KCC has extended its financial support of the Covid-19 Business Helpline, adding £100,000 to keep it running until the end of the year. Businesses can get up to date support from a team of advisors. Full details are at https://www.askphil.biz
- Weddings and civil partnerships during this period will not take place and we will be in touch with all couples directly as soon as possible affected by this second lockdown.
The full statement from the Leader of Kent County Council can be read via this link.