Meeting with National Trust
The Parish Council held a meeting with the National Trust on Monday 23 July 2018 to discuss a number of issues including:
- Car Parking at Langdon Cliffs and the Lighthouse.
- The traffic issues created by parking on the Upper Road, or coaches stopping here to drop off passengers.
- The National Trust future plans for the land purchased at Wanstone.
- The events being held on the 11 November 2018 to remember the end of the First World War 100 years ago.
- Improving relationships between the Parish Council, the Village and the National Trust.